Wednesday, May 27, 2015

DIY Tulle Skirt

Tulle skirts are in and I decided that for engagement photo session my second outfit change was going to be exactly that. So once again I went to Pinterest and found a super easy tutorial for a circle tulle skirt.. which in my opinion works best because theres no joining seam and you can make it as full as you want! You can find the tutorial here.. I used four layers of tulle because the blush was so light you couldn't really see it. I was lucky, I happened to go to Jo-Ann's when the tulle fabric was 40% off so it was <$2/yard! Score. The hemming is a bit off but you can't exactly tell from the photos. 




I had asked my photographer if it was too much Carrie Bradshaw and her reply was golden. "It's just enough Carrie Bradshaw" She's the best! You can follow her blog here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment