Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Favorites! Ice Cream and Tea

I realized I missed National Ice Cream Day!! Any excuse to eat ice cream right? I quickly whipped up a cute amigurumi cone in my favorite flavor.. mint chocolate chip!

Also.. I came across this pattern for a mug bag.. which in my opinion is so awesome. Its a portable bag to carry around your favorite cup of tea and tea bags/sugar. I spent an afternoon sewing the bag for a coworker--combining his favorite things.. tea and Star Wars! I had this great extra fabric from JoAnn's that I bought and voila! I switched out the button for velcro instead.. I think it there would be less chance of it breaking open during transport? Anyway I think it came out pretty amazing and want to make one for myself.. with Doctor Who fabric instead of course :)



No comments:

Post a Comment