Thursday, February 26, 2015

Stamps!

New crafting projects are always so exciting!!!! So I've been playing around with the idea of making my own stamps.. I have purchased a couple from etsy and have seen some tutorials here and there and finally went to my local art store and got started!

I bought this tool at Blick's Art Supplies and a piece of lino.. just pencil drew an image on a piece of paper and imprinted it and carved away. Of course it's harder to get the fine details but I think if I keep practicing I can get better :)

This stamp I'm hoping to use for my wedding invites :)


I made this for a friend who loves cats. It actually came out pretty cute if you ignore the disconnected whiskers (because I forgot to draw them in initially before I started cutting :/) and the crooked name haha

No comments:

Post a Comment